LEARNING OUTCOMES OF THE MODULE
- Be able to discuss key global environmental trends
- Understand key global trends impacting on ……
- Understand the solopreneur business models
- Explain the different types of solopreneurs
- Understand what is meant by entrepreneurship and solopreneur
- Understand the skills, knowledge and abilities needed for starting and running an enterprise
This unit is about the emergence of global trends impacting on the opportunities for aspiring and existing solopreneurs.
WHY IS THIS UNIT RELEVANT FOR A SOLOPRENEUR
There is a rising demand for sustainability in all aspects of the business world. The trends are clear. Furthermore, the Covid-19 pandemic has made smart-work and home office work commonplace even in big corporations and government institutions. This creates very favourable opportunities for Virtual Assistants. Learn to use these Global trends to argue your position as a Virtual Assistant.
RELATION TO OTHER UNITS OF MYVA MINI MBA
This is the first module in the Mini MBA. In this module you will be introduced to the basic concepts of what the role of a Virtual Assistant.
In the following modules you will learn about:
1 - Developing a Business Plan
2 - Sustainability and Business Improvement
3 - Innovation and Product Development
4 - Finance for Enterprises
5 - Marketing and Networking.
- The virtual assistant
- Developing a Business Plan
- Sustainability and Business Improvement
- Innovation and Product Development
Finance for Enterprises
- The importance of financial management for a business
- How to identify financial requirements to support an enterprise
- The importance of accurate bookkeeping to financial management
- Evaluating financial options to fund a business
- Monitoring income and expenditure against business objectives
- Conducting a financial analysis
- Marketing and Networking
- MYVA Resources