The business plan's work process
- product description and pricing
- business model,
- eventual purchasing and production,
Work on conducting surveys to produce a basis for the various parts of the business plan. Create calculations as a basis for the financial compilation.
Formulate a business idea, a vision and a business model
The business concept is the very core of your company. It is what makes the company unique. In the business concept, you describe your product or service, the target group, what you should do for your customers and how you should reach them. The business idea also shows what you have or do that is special. This can apply to your product or service, sales, marketing, the technical competence or how the product is delivered to the customer.
The business concept describes what your company offers, what solutions are available, what needs the company satisfies and what target group the company has. A clear vision lays the foundation for the business idea. The business model shows what the company makes money on and how it is done.
- The virtual assistant
- Developing a Business Plan
- Sustainability and Business Improvement
- Innovation and Product Development
Finance for Enterprises
- The importance of financial management for a business
- How to identify financial requirements to support an enterprise
- The importance of accurate bookkeeping to financial management
- Evaluating financial options to fund a business
- Monitoring income and expenditure against business objectives
- Conducting a financial analysis
- Marketing and Networking
- MYVA Resources