LEARNING OUTCOMES OF THE MODULE
- Demonstrate how to evaluate your business idea
- Be able to prepare and present business plans for a solopreneur
This module is about understanding how to prepare and present a business plan for a solopreneur enterprise.
WHY IS THIS UNIT RELEVANT FOR A SOLOPRENEUR
The company's business plan works much like a map of the company. The plan is a description of where the company will reach and how to succeed with it.
A business plan is there to clarify the thoughts about how the company should be run. The business plan is a creative document that needs to change as the company develops.
New questions and ideas that arise must be handled, and it is important to describe in the business plan how this will affect the company.
RELATION TO OTHER UNITS OF MYVA MINI MBA
A business plan should describe a business idea. Describe how the company is intended to operate. Show the company's goals and how the company plans to realise the business idea. It should also show what the company's finances will look like, when you have done what you set out to do. Several of these parts are central to the other modules.
- The virtual assistant
- Developing a Business Plan
- Sustainability and Business Improvement
- Innovation and Product Development
Finance for Enterprises
- The importance of financial management for a business
- How to identify financial requirements to support an enterprise
- The importance of accurate bookkeeping to financial management
- Evaluating financial options to fund a business
- Monitoring income and expenditure against business objectives
- Conducting a financial analysis
- Marketing and Networking
- MYVA Resources