LEARNING OUTCOMES OF THE MODULE
- Understand the importance of VA and how to use it in business
- Understand how to implement continuous improvement to support greater efficiency and performance
- Ability to set up and implement systems for monitoring business performance
This unit is about understanding how to improve the sustainability, efficiency, and performance of an enterprise to create growth and added value.
WHY IS THIS UNIT RELEVANT FOR A SOLOPRENEUR
For solopreneurs who are considering a VA business, this module provides important information about what VAs bring to companies and how they can add value. The options are available and the specific steps a VA can perform are explored. Furthermore, the module focuses on activities that will help the VA implement these activities, suggesting suitable strategies.
RELATION TO OTHER UNITS OF MYVA MINI MBA
Module 3 builds seamlessly on the previous two modules, which guide the student through the educational process to begin a successful virtual assistant career. In the case of module 3, the emphasis is on the value of VA for entrepreneurs, what it brings them and how it can help companies with their further improvement. In module 3 the process of continuous improvement is examined and also how each successful process should be evaluated.
- The virtual assistant
- Developing a Business Plan
- Sustainability and Business Improvement
- Innovation and Product Development
Finance for Enterprises
- The importance of financial management for a business
- How to identify financial requirements to support an enterprise
- The importance of accurate bookkeeping to financial management
- Evaluating financial options to fund a business
- Monitoring income and expenditure against business objectives
- Conducting a financial analysis
- Marketing and Networking
- MYVA Resources